Thursday, December 28, 2006

Don't watch Eragon!

I had the «pleasure» of watching almost two hours of boring hackneyed conversations and battles with an easy-going, predictable plot. In addition, either someone bolloxed up the German localisation, or the dragon sounds like a desperate, horny, eight year old girl in the original version as well [1]. One of my friends made the amusing remark that it would pep up the film when the dragon would screw our blond little hero.

That's the last time I went to the movies without reading critiques first. However ... I'm somehow tempted to watch the second part, just to ensure myself that the third part will be absolutely nonsense.

Rumours claim that the books are much better.

[1] What a combination. Paedophiles will love it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ψ*Ψ said...

Thanks for the warning! A few of my friends wanted to see that last night. Fortunately (it seems), that didn't happen.

3:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:57 pm  

Post a Comment

« Home