Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Forgetfulness' consequences

Remember? I forgot to upload my CV. Just received the following email in response to my kind request of attaching my CV afterwards. Darn, now I'll have to print and post the bloody CV. (Sob)

We are not able to open email attachments at this Webmail address. We suggest that you mail your CV to The Graduate School:
For express mail service (DHL, FEDEX, UPS), please use this address:
Harvard University
The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
Holyoke Center, 3rd Floor
1350 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138
USA

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks. I thought everything was electronic.

7:53 am  
Blogger Mike said...

To be honest: I expected a little more service for 90$ as well. Well, the CV is on its way, but didn't see a reason to pay another 45€ for express delivery when I'm not even sure they'll except it.

9:53 am  

Post a Comment

« Home