Monday, December 04, 2006

I bloody hate the people on my corridor

Not only that those bastards manage to turn the kitchen into a battlefield regularly [1], now they target the loo as well. Accordingly, the notice on the left appeared. Over the last two weeks, the drains were routinely blocked as if it was their daily objective to analyse how much tissue they could flush down. Morons! This culminated in the morning when all three toilets in proximity to my room were blocked and all toilet paper was «used» or spread across the floor.

To fuel my anger a little bit more, my today's gym experience was worse than I hoped. I suppose one can expect a 10% loss in performance after an involuntary 4-week break (sob).

[1] I was threatened today that it's going to be locked soon. Why the hell do the cleaners knock on my door? Every day they see me carrying my pan from my room to the kitchen, meticulously cleaning it after I'm done and returning it to my room. Would you suspect someone who takes pedantic care of his equipment to «harm» the kitchen? I'm deeply emotionally hurt.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally want to see them confiscate all the toilet paper. I had the same problem in halls of residence. I used to go in before the cleaners and put all the dishes in a black garbage sack and hide it in one of the cupboards. If people don't clean up their stuff they don't get to play with it next time. (of course the stuff in the black sack soon started to smell at which point it went in the trash unless people retrieved their stuff).

7:46 pm  
Blogger Mike said...

I like your instant black sack solution and might give it a try, just to see whether Mr Culprit reacts when he realises that there are no more pans around. Those little spoiled kids ... just because they are used to mommy and their cleaning ladies.

The bad thing, I usually have to deal with similar chaos at home as well. Only, in Austria I know who I have to shout at. Sometimes I think a curse is haunting me, hehe.

8:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, if you were in the US, I'd let you use my kitchen. Of course, you'd have to share whatever you were cooking. :)

1:06 am  
Blogger Mike said...

It'd be a pleasure m'lady - cooking makes me relax. Btw. If we end up on the same coast-side, we'll have to meet one day.

8:42 am  

Post a Comment

« Home