Thursday, November 23, 2006

Financial times acknowledges ...

... that Austria is the land of grumbler (20th Nov). As a proud compatriot I will follow this tradition: I had the most overwhelming developmental biology lecture today and it was damn hard for me to follow, my mattress is lowest quality, hence my back hurts, London is bloody expensive and I still haven't finished my UPenn personal statement. Moreover, during my 23 days of rhino-viral joy I missed three molecular biology lectures and I haven't managed to work through them yet. *nag, nag, nag*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seawas!

As a fellow Austrian, I have to complain about the cross ignorance of the "Financial Times": What's that ALMOST supposed to mean??????

3:43 pm  
Blogger Mike said...

I agree, the should have omitted it completely. Just writing about this proves us right anyway, doesn't it?

5:22 pm  

Post a Comment

« Home