Sunday, November 19, 2006

Uhm, comments and not being published

Shame on me, shame on me! This is kind of embarassing.

I actually never checked my «moderate comments» section in my blogger account. So I just discovered more than 20 unpublished comments. Hence, my apologies to everybody who thought that I was oblivious of her/his remarks. Yes Thomas, I just read all of your comments and no I didn't think about your birthday, sorry - so an official «happy birthday mate» now (Remember, remember the 3rd of November...). Apparently, the blogging business isn't as foolproof as everyone thought.

Nichts ist so einfach, dass man's nicht falsch machen könnte.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Test comment

7:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so THAT's what happened! I was beginning to wonder whether you didn't read comments, or I was just irritating you :)

8:37 pm  
Blogger Mike said...

No, I'm a friend of the comment system. I just couldn't believe that all my entries are that boring and since I refurbished my layout... Turned out I just had switched on the "moderate comments" function and all those remarks were piling up, without notice comming through to me. Yeah, sometimes it is useful to believe what it says on the label, "type in email address" was there for some reason. ;)

11:35 pm  

Post a Comment

« Home