Friday, December 08, 2006

About raffles, pens and blogger beta

I am a generally lucky fellow. If you were able to look back on what I achieved and when Fortuna pointed me in the right direction, you would be astonished. Besides my little Harvard incident, yesterday was an enjoyable day and guess what: I won in a Christmas-party raffle [1]. The prize wasn't quite what I expected [2], but you don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I was also taking bets that I'll complete my finals with the pen, however, no one wanted to agree with my conditions. Lucky me again [3], because I wrote a couple of lines with my new nifty pen and noticed that the wiggly top bit is very annoying.

Blogger eventually decided to let me transfer my blog to the beta. I'm not so sure whether this was actually a wise decision, but I wanted to check out those fancy post-labels and the easier edit-function [4]. I like it so far, nevertheless I don't see the logic behind introducing new blogger-tags for the source code? I'll have to work through my whole template again ... maybe I'll be bored later tonight.

[1] just in case you were wondering why I waffled about luck.
[2] see picture and annotations.
[3] see?
[4] Not that I used any of them yet, as my template isn't compatible.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ψ*Ψ said...

Fluffy!

6:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harvard is for liberal pussies anyway, go to a man's college like MIT!

10:27 pm  
Blogger Mike said...

On my list. All this rivalry between the IvyLeague Universities is really amusing.

10:46 pm  

Post a Comment

« Home