Thursday, March 01, 2007

My first meme ever

Only because po8 asked me to do so [1]. So I'll list 6 of my idiosyncrasies.

  1. As a toddler I worried my parents, because I refused to talk until I was two years old. However, when I eventually started I spoke in whole scentences (yeah, I'm a perfectionist).
  2. I never separate my clothes for laundry day. Dark, whites, coloured, all washed in one go.
  3. I'm absolutely anal about my books. If you borrow one and the back is buckled on return, I buckle you.
  4. Unlike po8, I need at least 8 hours of sleep or I'll get grumpy. I actually fell asleep in the world-cup final last summer, as I was doing an internship that forced me to start working at 7am.
  5. I learned crochet, knitting and sewing. One of those things you'll always hate your grandmother for (besides weeks of succini cream soup).
  6. I hate public toilets - call me Finch.

Your turn Ψ*Ψ or Excimer. And I guess propter doc wouldn't be disinclined to add another meme to her collection. Hepp, hepp, bugger off meme, fly away like a bird into the vastness of the blogosphere.

[1] In case you don't understand German you'll have to take my word for granted.

Addendum: I sometimes get caught cooking topless. The half-naked chef.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ψ*Ψ said...

CBC is not so much for the memes...I'll post it in Transition Moment, though. ;) shhhhhh...

11:21 pm  
Blogger vatski said...

just bloghopping! ^.^

3:09 am  
Blogger Po8 said...

Nice, thanks for participating, Mike. I think we've made an international approach on a German meme ;-)

2:44 pm  

Post a Comment

« Home