My first meme ever
Only because po8 asked me to do so . So I'll list 6 of my idiosyncrasies.
- As a toddler I worried my parents, because I refused to talk until I was two years old. However, when I eventually started I spoke in whole scentences (yeah, I'm a perfectionist).
- I never separate my clothes for laundry day. Dark, whites, coloured, all washed in one go.
- I'm absolutely anal about my books. If you borrow one and the back is buckled on return, I buckle you.
- Unlike po8, I need at least 8 hours of sleep or I'll get grumpy. I actually fell asleep in the world-cup final last summer, as I was doing an internship that forced me to start working at 7am.
- I learned crochet, knitting and sewing. One of those things you'll always hate your grandmother for (besides weeks of succini cream soup).
- I hate public toilets - call me Finch.
Your turn Ψ*Ψ or Excimer. And I guess propter doc wouldn't be disinclined to add another meme to her collection. Hepp, hepp, bugger off meme, fly away like a bird into the vastness of the blogosphere.
 In case you don't understand German you'll have to take my word for granted.
Addendum: I sometimes get caught cooking topless. The half-naked chef.