Thursday, February 15, 2007

Goddamn London prices

I just spent 5.77 pounds on a lousy 30ml bottle of contact lense rubbing fluid. Now I know there's a correlation between income and prices and therefore most things are more expensive in the UK, but this product is produced here and the price in Munich was only 1.5 Euros! If I haven't missed a recent roaring increase of salaries an at least fivefold difference isn't justifiable - bloody blood-sucking bastards (what a nice alliteration).

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Po8 said...

I've heard about an icecream-cone, costing 3 pounds per scoop in London - so I think you're just at the beginning of the complaining scale... ;-)

8:37 pm  
Blogger Mike said...

Not speaking of the 4 pounds for a cash-paid zone 1/2 tube ticket. I wonder who's leading London Transport - a bunch of monkeys?

10:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't use the Lord's name in vain, it is a commandment o wayward Catholic. What happened to Cold Spring Harbor? Send me an email!

5:06 pm  

Post a Comment

« Home