Sunday, December 31, 2006

Prosit Neujahr!

Only a couple of minutes left in good old 2006. I changed my usual habit and avoided the rocket-dodging atmosphere of central Vienna. So I'm still at home but in almost no time I'll grab the sparkling wine, some flutes, my granny and wander off to my uncle's place (a step across our property border) to drink to the old or new year.

Happy New Year! May your dreams come true in 2007 (wow, that was cheesy).

PS. If some of the documentaries I watched are right it could be that Christ was born 2000 years ago. So for everyone who believes in this Armageddon bullshit: go and get especially drunk within the next half hour. Although ... if Jesus was born in Israel it's already too late anyway. Or do we have time until Christmas again?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kingdom of Heaven or Lake of Fire...your choice Mikey!

4:41 pm  
Blogger Mike said...

Fresh hound!

12:08 am  

Post a Comment

« Home