Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Yet again

8am, the alarm on my mobile phone rings. The first step onto the floor *argh*, cold. So I tumble by random movement - though keeping as little floor-contact as possible - into the bathroom to take a shower. Optimistic as I am assuming that there will be hot water again, but I couldn't have been any wronger. The salvation comes in form of putting on yesterday's clothes and another half hour in bed. The rule of thumb that any chemical reaction will slow down by 50 per cent as soon as it cools down by 10 centigrade is apparently applicable to Mikes morning reactions as well. Once more a cold shower.

On a different note: I've been contemplating about launching some kind of GRE survey, asking university professors for their opinion on the GRE, how important it is in the application processes and what information they can extract from the results. I'm not sure anyone would reply, especially since I'm a GRE-grieving graduate, but I might give it a shot.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home