Friday, May 18, 2007

Nostalgia

As my UCL account is going to expire soon and I was using IMAP throughout the last three years, I thought I'd download all my emails. And there you go, I kept emails from first and second year. Some of which concern my course choices for second year [1] and a couple are about a job application as a «fly helper» (sorting Drosophila). The good old times.

[1] Yes Chris, I was probably the most annoying (some may also call it eager or enthusiastic) student you've met in years, haha.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Despina said...

ahhh, Dr. Buzz. Good times.

Does Chris read your blog? Is he on the facebook? O_O

Also, what happened with you PhDs?

1:59 pm  
Blogger Mike said...

He does from time to time. PhDs work in progress.

3:45 pm  

Post a Comment

« Home